2018 Dodge Charger vs 2018 Ford Mustang
Although the 2018 Dodge Charger and 2018 Ford Mustang are performance vehicles, they provide more than power. Both models include a lot of technology features that ensure you have the best experience ever on the Port Orange roadways, but the Dodge Charger allows you to have more entertainment fun while you’re on the go:
- Two 12-volt outlets ensure you can power your favorite gadgets while you’re on the go
- Dual charging USB ports keep your devices fully charged while also giving you a place to plug in your devices
- Bluetooth makes it easy for you to use your voice to active media or phone calls
- Choose between the Harman Kardon® audio system that comes with 19 speakers or the BeatsAudio™ system that comes with 10 speakers
Power Defines a Performance Vehicle
Performance vehicles like the Dodge Charger
and Ford Mustang are designed for power, and while each one makes your Ormand drive more exciting, only the Dodge Charger can provide you with the right type of performance features you need thanks to four engine options.
- Dodge Charger
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine provides 300 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine delivers 370 hp and 395 lb-ft of torque
- 392 HEMI V8 engine brings the power up to 485 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque
- Supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT engine offers an astounding 707 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque
- Ford Mustang
- 2.3L EcoBoost® engine that provides 310 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0L V8 engine that tops out at 460 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque
Even though the Dodge and Ford are both performance vehicles, the Dodge Charger kicks things up a notch by offering space more like a sedan. In fact, passengers in both vehicles will prefer the Dodge model, as this comes with 104.7 cubic feet of passenger space while the Ford Mustang only comes with 84.5 cubic feet of passenger space. In addition, the Dodge Charger provides Daytona drivers with 16.1 cubic feet of cargo space while the Mustang has only 13.5 cubic feet.
Daytona Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat is the Place to Be
When you’re ready to choose the 2018 Dodge Charger over the 2018 Ford Mustang, check out the selection at Daytona Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat today, located at 1450 N Tomoka Farms Road in Daytona Beach, FL. Not only has the Charger bested the Mustang, but its sibling the Challenger went head-to-head with the Mustang and the Chevy Camaro. Contact us today at 386-274-0571 to schedule your test drive today.