At Daytona Dodge, we are committed to you the customer and to finding the right car and the right financing option for you. We tailor every aspect of what we do, from sales to financing to service, to meet your needs.Every customer is different, and when you buy a car, truck, SUV or crossover from Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, you can count on us to treat you like an individual. We look at your credit situation, the down payment or trade you have to offer and your vehicle needs to help put you behind the wheel of the best car or truck for you at the best financing available for your personal situation.
Like most people who are considering a new or new-to-you vehicle, you probably have plenty of questions. Here are some of the most common questions we hear from customers who are looking to finance a vehicle:
- What rate will I be able to get on my auto loan through the dealership? There are several factors that go into determining the interest rate on any auto loan. These include your financial history, particularly your credit score and recent payment history; your income; other debt you carry; and the amount of your down payment. Calculate your monthly payment now with our payment calculator.
- Can I get an auto loan if i have poor credit? You’d be surprised how many customers with credit challenges that we?re able to help. Of course, good credit is important and leads to more favorable loan terms, but we work with customers from all types of credit categories.
- I owe more money on my trade-in thatn it’s worth. Will that stop me from getting and auto loan? We call this being upside down, and it presents an obstacle, but it’s nothing that can’t be overcome in most cases. At Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we go the extra mile and do the extra work to make sure that our customers can get the financing they need, even when they have obstacles like being upside down on their trade in.
- How much can I finance? What’s the Maximum? Minimum? The maximum amount you can finance is based on your income and the amount of the loan. Having excellent credit can also factor into the amount you are able to borrow. There isn’t technically a minimum for auto financing, though most lending institutions deal with loans of at least $3,500.
- What’s the lowest credit score that can still get auto financing? We don’t have a minimum allowable score at Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Come on in and we’ll work with you, regardless of what your credit history looks like. Your credit score is important and the higher the better, but we work with lenders who look at other factors, too.
- What if I don’t have any credit? Can I still get financing? Many of our customers are first-time borrowers. Don’t let lack of credit history stop you from getting a great car, no matter what other dealers have told you. At Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we love helping people just like you to get their credit rolling. Factors that our lenders consider when lending to first-time borrowers are your income and the amount of your down payment.
Auto financing can be a bit complex. If you have additional questions or want to explore the possibility of getting an auto loan, come talk to our financing experts at Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We’ll give you real answers and help you get the financing you need.