2018 Chrysler Pacifica vs 2018 Toyota Sienna
Face it. Technology is one of the most important factors you look at when buying a new car, and if you’re comparing the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica to the 2018 Toyota Sienna, you want to know that you and your rear seat passengers will be fully entertained on the go in Ormand. Well, they will be when you choose the Chrysler. This vehicle packs an intense amount of tech features into the cabin so everyone can be entertained, informed, and connected all the time.
- Uconnect® Theater provides two 10.1-inch HD touchscreens with a Blu-ray™ player in the back seat, which also includes wireless headphones, downloadable games and apps, wireless streaming capability, two HDMI inputs, and Bluetooth™ touchpad remote control
- Uconnect 4 and Uconnect NAV have 8.4-inch touchscreens that help you stream audio, get directions, and so much more
- Stay entertained with premium sound delivered by 20 Harman Kardon® speakers
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto make it easy for you to connect your smartphone right to your vehicle for easier access to your favorite contacts, music, apps and more.
If you’re looking for innovative tech on the Toyota, you’ll only be met with a backup camera, Wi-Fi connection, USB ports, and Driver Easy Speak™.
Crash Test Ratings
Taking your minivan on a road trip out of Port Orange can be a necessity some weekends, and while both the Chrysler and Toyota provide you with room for up to seven passengers, one is decidedly safer.
- NHTSA Overall Crash Rating: The Chrysler Pacifica has earned a Five-Star Overall Vehicle Safety Rating from the NHTSA while the Toyota Sienna has managed just a Four-Star Rating.
- Passenger Frontal Crash Rating: Part of the Overall Vehicle Safety Rating, the Pacifica yet again earned five stars to the Sienna’s four.
A fan of the Sienna might say it’s just one star, but we would say that safety is the last place you should compromise.
Get the Right Price
After comparing the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica vs the 2018 Toyota Sienna, you’ll find it hard to believe the Chrysler model is the more affordable option—even with all the advantages. The Chrysler has a starting MSRP of $26,995 while the Toyota has a starting MSRP of $30,750. That’s a big difference for a minivan that offers considerably less – Toyota is banking on drivers trusting their reputation rather than examining what the vehicle has to offer.
Visit Daytona Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat Today
Choosing the Chrysler Pacifica over the Toyota Sienna is the right choice, and Daytona Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat has the right selection so you can view the Pacifica interior or compare it to other models like the Honda Odyssey. Visit us today at 1450 N Tomoka Farms Road in Daytona Beach, FL or contact us at 386-274-0571.